If your order has not yet been printed, you can still cancel it. However, be sure to contact us quickly, because once your decal or canvas has been printed we are no longer able to cancel the order.
In general, production begins within 10-15 business days after payment. You should also expect 1-3 days for shipping.
My wall was recently painted; how long should I wait before applying my decal?
We recommend waiting at least 2-3 weeks after painting your wall to apply the decal.
– Make sure the paint is completely dry (wait 2 to 3 weeks after the final coat).
– Spread out the printed panels on the ground in the room where your mural will be applied at least one hour before application.
– Remove outlet and light switch covers if applicable.
– Lightly sand the part of the wall where the decal will be applied, in order to remove any imperfections that could affect the final look of your mural. We recommend using a very fine-grit sanding sponge.
– Clean the wall with a microfiber cloth and lightly soapy water. Wait until the wall is completely dry before beginning application.
– Apply each panel by starting on either the right or left side, carefully aligning the edges, and cutting off any excess material with a sharp blade.
Most of the tools you will need can be easily found at your local hardware store, but we do provide a squeegee, which is essential for a successful application.
The wall decals that we print are not designed for outdoor use.
You can use a mild soap to clean the printed surface of your mural. Do not use chemicals on your decal, as they could destroy its surface.
If you choose to use an image from shutterstock.com, we always pick the version with the best possible quality for your mural.
If you provide your own image, we take the time to make sure that the format is appropriate for your decal. If the image’s quality is not sufficient, we will contact you before proceeding with printing.
Removing the decal
All you have to do is pull gently on one of the corners of your mural. We recommended working from top to bottom.
The vinyl we use is designed specifically for interior walls, so the paint will not be damaged when you remove your decal.
Our decals have a minimum lifetime of 5 years.
When laminated, they last even longer because they are protected from scratches.
Thanks to the laminating film, your mural will be protected from scratches and discoloration.
Laminated decals are also easier to apply.
We recommended laminated decals for spaces where people or objects might come in contact with the wall, such as hallways and commercial spaces.
We unfortunately do not offer this service. We will soon be creating a video which will demonstrate how to safely install your print.
We use light, very durable, treated wood to ensure that your canvas print is of the highest quality and will have the longest lifespan.
Contact our customer service. The manufacturing team will help resolve your problem.